Join one of our pilgrimages:
|TRIP DATES||AVAILABILITY||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|
|September 11, 2023 - September 23, 2023||Available||$1,600.00||
Reconnect with yourself along this Best of Galicia Camino!
Claim your spot, Book Now! Pay Later!
Are you ready? Are you being called? Clear your mind and be inspired. As we walk through villages, enjoy the local food, engage in conversation with the locals, and be a part of this ancient journey, you will feel the power of the Camino.
Join us as we travel this prayerful path. The best of Galicia. We will walk approximately 206 km, 128 miles from beautiful Leon to Santiago de Compostela. This pilgrimage includes transfers and walking, which will allow you to see the best of the Galician Camino!
This journey for the soul, which we will embark on, is the same journey that millions of pilgrims have walked before us.
Are you ready to make your Deposit?
Want to walk on your own? Let us help you plan your perfect Camino! Check out our self-guided page for more information. Self-Guided Camino. Or contact us and we can give you a personal quote.
The itinerary and more details are below our PDF Flyer, print the flyer for easy viewing!
We will walk approximately 206 km, 128 miles from beautiful Leon to Santiago de Compostela. We have designed this pilgrimage to cover the best of Galicia. You will be able to see all the important sites along this stretch of the Camino de Santiago.
Along the route, we will enjoy a spiritual Camino, with its beautiful Galician culture in food and atmosphere. This is the northwestern route of the Camino Frances, the most popular of all the Camino routes. At the end of this walk, you will receive your “Compostela, (El Camino Certificate, Pilgrims passport). The Camino de Santiago is a life-changing experience for many and is always an adventure of a lifetime.
Even within the group, we encourage you to take the opportunity to be alone with yourself. The journey is yours to experience. Each of us is on our own journey. Part of the beauty of the Camino is walking no matter what, in the rain or the sun. This allows us to experience the Camino, to take what is given to us, and to endure and be thankful every step of the way.
- We begin our days with prayer time. Which then allows you to walk and reflect on your thoughts. Everyone walks at their own pace. You will find yourself having alone time amid lovely moments of laughter with your fellow pilgrims. In the evenings, we will gather and have a prayer together. And perhaps share a thought or two. This pilgrimage is also a retreat for your soul. Prayer, reflection, and share time! Buen Camino!
- As you walk the Camino, you will be walking with people from all over the world. All will be heading to the same place. We want this pilgrimage to be your very own, to be a journey that enlightens and enriches your spirit. We are all simply fellow pilgrims. We strive to give you the pilgrimage you need, the pilgrimage that your soul is searching for.
- Charming villages with pretty churches.
- The outstanding local cuisine, the friendliness of the locals, and the rolling countryside all combine to create a truly unforgettable experience of rural Spain.
- We strive to give you an affordable Camino tour. We hope you carry your pack and will help you in planning and packing before departure. But if you wish to carry only a day pack, we can arrange daily door-to-door baggage transfer for an extra charge.
- Relax no need to worry about details, we have that covered. All you need to do is walk!
The days and distances described in this itinerary may be modified for circumstances beyond our control.