Join one of our pilgrimages:
|TRIP DATES||AVAILABILITY||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|
|April 20, 2022 - April 30, 2022||Limited||$1,300.00||
|September 1, 2022 - September 11, 2022||Limited||$1,300.00||
Are you ready? Are you being called? Reconnect with yourself along this Samos to Santiago Camino, connect with other pilgrims from all over the world, clear your mind, be inspired. As we walk through villages, enjoy the local food, engage in conversation with the locals, and be a part of this ancient journey, you will feel the power of the Camino.
Join us as we travel this prayerful path…..The Way of St. James … Samos to Santiago.
This journey for the soul, which we will embark on, is the same journey that millions of pilgrims have walked before us.
Not ready to pay in full, claim your spot along this Camino de Santiago! Just make a deposit below.
Check out the itinerary and more details below.
We will walk approximately 112 kms from beautiful Samos to Santiago de Compostela. Samos is a beautiful place to begin because of the Benedictine Monastery which is located there. Lets begin this journey with prayer and Mass if you wish.
Along the route we will enjoy a spiritual Camino, with its beautiful Galician culture in food and atmosphere. This is the northwestern route of the Camino Frances, the most popular of all the Camino routes. At the end of this walk you will receive your “Compostela, (El Camino Certificate, Pilgrims passport). The Camino de Santiago is a life-changing experience for many and is always an adventure of a life time.
Even within the retreat group, we encourage you to take the opportunity to be alone with yourself. The journey is yours to experience. Each of us on our own journey. Part of the beauty of the Camino is walking no matter what, in the rain or the sun. This allows us to experience the Camino, to take what is given to us and to endure and be thankful every step of the way.
- We begin our days with prayer time. Which then allows you to walk and reflect on your thoughts. Everyone walks at their own pace. You will find yourself having alone time amid lovely moments of laughter with your fellow pilgrims. In the evenings, we will gather and have a prayer together. And perhaps share a thought or two. This pilgrimage is also a retreat for your soul. Prayer, reflection and share time! Buen Camino!
- As you walk the Camino, you will be walking with people from all over the world. All will be heading to the same place. We want this pilgrimage to be your very own, to be a journey that enlightens and enriches your spirit. We are all simply fellow pilgrims. We strive to give you the pilgrimage you need, the pilgrimage that your soul is searching for.
- Charming villages with pretty churches.
- The outstanding local cuisine, the friendliness of the locals, and the rolling countryside all combine to create a truly unforgettable experience of rural Spain.
- We strive to give you an affordable Camino tour. We hope you carry your pack and will help you in planning and packing before departure. But if you wish to carry only a day pack, we can arrange daily door to door baggage transfer for an extra charge.
- Relax no need to worry about details, we have that covered. All you need to do is walk!
The days and distances described in this itinerary may be modified for circumstances beyond our control.