Experience an ocean of Mercy
Find peace and feel the Divine as we meander through the Sacred Forest. This prayerful walk will be that and so much more as we walk through Tuscany and Umbria. Experience healing in the sanctuary of La Verna, one of the places which St. Francis loved the most. Explore the grounds, find your quiet place and feel yourself being embraced by a divine presence. This profound silence is broken only by the chiming of church bells. A tradition held for almost 600 years, these bells are calling pilgrims to the procession or prayer. Let the songs of the friars wash over you as you make your way to the exact spot where Francis first received his stigmata. As we leave La Verna, we will saunter through Umbria and Tuscany, discovering quaint villages, wild fruit trees, local wines, and delicious foods. This soulful pilgrimage will not only feed your soul but wrap you in an ocean of Mercy!
Let us Pray
Lord, make me an instrument of your peace,
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
where there is sadness, joy;
O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.
- Step out of your comfort zone and say “yes”, open your heart and receive your answers, experience clarity.
- Deepen your relationship to the Divine with prayer and meditation along this path.
- Feel the presence of the Holy Spirit as we walk through the Sacred Forest, an 800-year-old pilgrim path.
- Experience Tuscany and Umbria like a local. See what most people miss while visiting Italy.
- Discover the history along this ancient pilgrim path.
- Explore quaint villages, savor your favorite cannoli and drink your favorite wines. Wait don’t forget about the Gelato!
- Explore the cobblestone streets of Gubbio and Assisi.
- Be wrapped in an ocean of mercy as you follow the procession of the stigmata on Mount La Verna where St. Francis received the wounds of Jesus.
- Visit the quiet sanctuary of San Damiano where the crucifix spoke directly to St. Francis about his vocation.
- Walk where St. Francis walked and pray where St. Francis prayed!
Are you ready, book now!
Would you like to walk this alone? Self-guided walks are available. Self-guided walks start at $999
Contact us for a quote and more details.