Portuguese Coastal Camino
You are invited to discover the coastal towns along the
Portuguese Coastal Camino!
Walk along the beautiful Atlantic coastline of northern Portugal and Galicia. Let the rhythm of your steps and the sound of the ocean guide you as we stroll along the coastline, the inner forests, and the small coastal towns. The healing power of the Ocean will be your guide. We will start this Camino in Porto a UNESCO city with plenty of time to explore, drink the Port wine, and contemplate the views from the Luis I Bridge. This is a Camino you will not want to miss!
- The best of both worlds, walk along the ocean and through the magical Galician countryside.
- Experience stunning diverse scenery such as the wild Atlantic Ocean, forests, vineyards and farmland.
- Walk through small fishing villages.
- Smell the Ocean, feel the sand and swim in the water.
- Lounge on the beach and enjoy your time.
- Explore Porto , a UNESCO city, and walk the the alley-woven historic center.
- Eat the fresh seafood, shellfish and local wine along the coast.
- See the historic medieval towns such as Baiona, Pontevedra and Padro.
- Visit one of the most beautiful and best-preserved historical centers of Portugal in Viana do Castelo before reaching the natural border of Spain and Portugal and the River Miño.
- Cross beautiful Romanesque bridges and dine on some of Galicia’s gastronomic delights.
- Walk through chestnut groves, vineyards, pine and eucalyptus woods.
- Stay in the spa town of Caldas de Reis for the night, with a chance to soak in a natural hot spring.
- Walk into Santiago, another UNESCO city, and receive your Compostela
- Time to explore so many great cities.