Spain – Ignatian Virtual Pilgrimage
You are invited on a journey of the heart.
Surrender to the noise of the world and join us virtually for this special Ignatian Virtual Pilgrimage. Follow along with us as we walk the Ignatian Camino in Spain from Loyola to Manresa. You might physically walk only a few steps, but your soul will travel with us across vast distances.
Each day we will immerse ourselves in contemplative exercises designed by St. Ignatius of Loyola, founder of the Jesuits. This pilgrimage will deepen self-understanding through solitude with the Spirit. Give yourself the space you need to reconnect with what truly matters.
What is your intention during this season of your life?
What is stirring in your soul?
How might making a 16-day commitment to your inner journey reveal new pathways into the future?
What is included in my Virtual Pilgrimage?
- Pilgrims Packet: map and detailed guide of our walk, journal, Prayerful Path Patch, and T-shirt.
- Each morning, you will receive daily prayers/contemplative exercises via email.
- Each evening, you will receive a video of highlights of the day.
- Membership in our Private Facebook Group, where we will share videos and more of all the important sites along the way.
- Our Facebook Group will be where we can connect as a prayerful group, with intentions, conversations, and more.
- 3 Live FB sessions which will include meditation, prayers, and highlights of the sites.
- At the end, you will receive a Virtual Pilgrimage Certificate!
Our Lenten Journey is closed, but no worries, new dates are below!
Want to stay connected and receive nourishment for your soul, join our Prayerful Path Community.
New Virtual Pilgrimage Dates!
April 21- May 6, 2022, registration closes April 13th!
Your registration constitutes an agreement with Prayerful Path and no refunds are provided for Virtual Pilgrimages.
We are offering 3 options for payment.
- The Scholarship Fee is for those who have lost their income or need financial help.
- The Regular Fee
- The Sponsorship Fee – this helps support our ability to offer Scholarships.
In an effort to offer these virtual pilgrimages/retreats, please carefully consider both your own resources as well as honoring the expense, time, and energy required to run these programs and keep our work sustainable. Thank you!