|July 13, 2024 - August 1, 2024
Want to pick your dates, walk a self-guided pilgrimage
You are invited on a journey of the heart.
A beautiful 20-day pilgrimage with 11 walking days, mixed with prayer and meditation. This will be an amazing pilgrimage. St. Ignatius himself walked this pilgrimage for his inner journey.
Claim your spot, Book Now! Pay Later!
Are you ready to make your Deposit?
Keep Scrolling for Itinerary and Details …
- You have options! Choose between joining us in Spain or joining us on a Virtual Pilgrimage!
- Daily prayers/contemplative exercises, this is more than a pilgrimage it is a retreat for your soul.
- Visit The Black Madonna of Montserrat, It is tradition for you to kiss or touch the Virgin’s hand whilst opening out your other hand to Jesus.
- Explore Zaragoza a 2000-year-old city (from 13BC). Shrines to tapas, plenty of options for your day in one of Spains great cities.
- Enjoy the beauty of Aizkorri-Aratz National Park as we make our way to the contemporary sacred Sanctuary Arantzazu.
- Sit in contemplation in the Cave of Manresa open your heart and listen. Allow the Spirit to move you, this is the exact spot where Ignatius retreated for contemplative prayer and wrote the Spiritual Exercises.